The NCBC Speaker's Bureau
- The Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services
- A Crash Course in Catholic Ethics
- Beginning of Life Issues
- End-of-Life Issues
- Physician-Assisted Suicide
- Contraception, Sterilization and NFP
- The Gift of Children and Assisted Reproductive Technologies
- Transgender Issues and Gender Dysphoria
- New Developments in the Biosciences and Bioethics
- Other topics arranged in collaboration with the organizers
One Day Workshops and Custom Events
The National Catholic Bioethics Center works with event planners to offer topical and tailored workshops on bioethics for those interested in presenting Catholic teachings relating to health care. Workshops can be tailored to fit the needs of inviting groups.
Diocesan Workshops: for parish or diocesan groups interested in health care issues and Catholic teaching. The NCBC also offers presentations at clergy convocations, clergy continuing education days, and other clergy gatherings.
Health-Care Workshops: Together with local health care officials or hospital administrators, the staff of the National Catholic Bioethics Center provides tailored offerings for the needs of particular health care audiences. Note: CEU credits may be made available for physicians, nurses, and chaplains.
For more information or to inquire about NCBC speakers and workshops, please contact Julie Kelley (215-871-2013).