Please Note: In order to qualify as a student member, applicants will be asked to verify full-time student status, college or university name and anticipated date of graduation.
Benefits And Services
DUES : $60
- Annual print and electronic subscription to The National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly, a professional journal presenting insights by leading Catholic bioethicists on current issues posed by developments in medicine, science, and biotechnology, including electronic access to prior years of the Quarterly.
- Annual print and electronic subscription to Ethics & Medics, the monthly commentary on ethical issues in health care and the life sciences. Includes electronic access to an archive of issues dating back to 1976.
- One complimentary copy of a book published by the Center.
- 20% off the list price of any book on The NCBC publication list.
- Discounts on tuition for courses or programs offered by the NCBC.
- Use of the library and research facilities of The National Catholic Bioethics Center.