APPLY ONLINE | APPLY BY MAIL (PDF)| MEMBERSHIP OVERVIEW
Benefits And Services
DUES : $240 (Renewed Annually in the month first entered)
- Two hours of consultation in the course of the year of membership.
- Annual print and electronic subscription to The National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly, a professional journal presenting insights by leading Catholic bioethicists on current issues posed by developments in medicine, science, and biotechnology, including electronic access to prior years of the Quarterly.
- Three annual print and electronic subscriptions to Ethics & Medics, the monthly commentary on ethical issues in health care and the life sciences.
- Members only electronic access for three of your staff to a searchable database of past issues of Ethics & Medics dating back to 1976.
- Periodic updates on issues in bioethics sent to you via email.
- Fifty complimentary copies of the Catholic End-of-Life Guide with initial membership.
- 20% off the list price of any book on the NCBC publication list.
- Discounts on tuition for courses or programs offered by the NCBC.
- Use of the library and research facilities of The National Catholic Bioethics Center.