APPLY ONLINE | APPLY BY MAIL (PDF) | MEMBERSHIP OVERVIEW
Benefits And Services
DUES : $5,000 (Renewed Annually in the month first entered)
- 24-Hour emergency access to the President.
- Annual bioethics presentation by the NCBC President or senior bioethicist at your designated site.
- Additional seminars may be requested at 25% off the usual fee. Corporation must pay travel expenses for NCBC staff.
- Eight hours of consultation in the course of the year of membership. Time could be used for review of specific cases or proposed policies; for help in forming ethics committees, review of investment portfolios, or assistance with partnerships and similar collaborative affiliations with other health care institutions.
- Annual print and electronic subscription to The National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly, a professional journal presenting insights by leading Catholic bioethicists on current issues posed by developments in medicine, science, and biotechnology, including electronic access to prior years of the Quarterly.
- Ten annual print and electronic subscriptions to Ethics & Medics, the monthly commentary on ethical issues in health care and the life sciences. Includes electronic access to an archive of issues dating back to 1976.
- A 40% discount on additional subscriptions to Ethics & Medics beyond the ten provided with the membership.
- Periodic updates on bioethical issues via email.
- Two complimentary copies of a book published by the Center.
- 20% off the list price of any book on the NCBC publication list.
- Discounts on tuition for courses or programs offered by the NCBC.
- Use of the library and research facilities of The National Catholic Bioethics Center.