State Catholic Conference Membership
APPLY ONLINE | APPLY BY MAIL/FAX (PDF) | MEMBERSHIP OVERVIEW
Benefits And Services
DUES : $750 (Renewed Annually in the month first entered)
- Eight hours of consultation in the course of the year of membership. May be used to request on-site consultation or representation before state legislatures. Travel expenses not included.
- Annual print and electronic subscriptions to The National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly, a professional journal presenting insights by leading Catholic bioethicists on current issues posed by developments in medicine, science, and biotechnology.
- Three annual print and electronic subscriptions to Ethics & Medics, the monthly commentary on ethical issues in health care and the life sciences. Includes access to an archive of issues that date back to 1982.
- One complimentary copy: Catholic Health Care Ethics: A Manual for Practitioners.
- One complimentary copy of a book published by the Center.
- 20% off the list price of any book on the NCBC publication list.
- 40% off the list price of books published by the NCBC when a complete set of the books in stock is ordered.
- Substantial discounts for courses or programs sponsored by the NCBC.
- Use of the library and research facilities of The National Catholic Bioethics Center.
- Periodic updates on issues in bioethics sent to you via email or fax.