The National Catholic Bioethics Center monitors developments in public policy that affect human dignity, and respond with written comment and/or testimony as advocates for the protection of human dignity. These comments are shared broadly with other agencies, and with NCBC constituents in order to keep all interested individuals informed so that they are better prepared to provide their own response.
Public Comments 2017-2018
- NCBC co-signs open letter to World Medical Association on proposed abortion policy changes - February 6, 2018
- Comment on Religious and Moral Exemptions to HHS Mandate, Interim Final Rules - December 4, 2017
- Comment on Removing Barriers for Religious and Faith-Based Organizations To Participate in HHS Programs and Receive Public Funding - November 21, 2017
- Comment on the UN Human Rights Covenant - October 1, 2017
- Support for the Conscience Protection Act of 2017 (H.R. 644) - September 1, 2017
- NCBC & CMA letter to AMA on neutrality concerning physician-assisted suicide - August 11, 2017